OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS: NEW CUSTOM HOUSE:
PANAMBUR: MANGALORE – 575 010.
F.NO. S-49/2-7/2003 Godown Date: 09.11.2004.
NOTICE TO PUBLIC AUCTION
Public auction of the following items will be conducted on 22-11-2004 at 1100 hours at New Custom House, Panambur, Mangalore –575 010 on as is where is basis:-
1. 393 packets of imported assorted show buttons of Acrylic, Polyacrylate, Thermoplastic and Nylon (weighing 12028 kgs gross)
2. 39 numbers of empty gas cylinders of foreign origin
The goods at Sl No.1 may be inspected at Central Warehousing Corporation, Panambur, Mangalore and the goods at Sl No.2 may be inspected at Customs Divisional Office, Karwar during working hours between 8.11.2004 and 20.11.2004.
1. The intending bidders, before commencement of the auction will have to deposit a sum of Rs.10,000.00 (Rupees ten thousand only) each in respect of item at Sl. No. 1 above and Rs. 1,000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) in respect of items at Sl. No 2 above as Earnest Money Deposit. The said amount will be refunded to unsuccessful bidders after the auction is over and if claimed within 7 days from the date of auction. For any breach of conditions by the bidders the deposit amount will be forfeited.
2. The Department is not bound to accept the highest bids and may withdraw the goods from the auction without specifying any reason what so ever thereof.
3. The successful bidders will have to pay an advance deposit of 25% of the bid amount in cash immediately after the acceptance of the bid and the balance amount is required to be paid within 14 days after the acceptance of the bid. In the event of failure of the bidder to pay the balance within the specified period of 14 days, the auction will be treated as cancelled and money deposited will be forfeited to the Government.
4. The intending parties may inspect the goods during working hours at the place as mentioned in this notice.
5. All other terms and conditions governing the auction may be had from the Office of the Commissioner of Customs, New Custom House, Panambur, Mangalore –575 010.
6. Sales Tax, warehouse charges and any other Govt. dues which are payable in addition to the bid amount will have to be paid before taking delivery of the goods.
Deputy Commissioner (Disposal)
New Custom House, Mangalore –575 010
Copy to Notice Board, New Custom House/Old port/Docks and Dy Commissioner of Customs, Karwar for circulation and wide publicity.
Copy to Systems Manager, EDI, New Custom House, Mangalore for publishing in the websites of this office and CBEC.
Copy to Commissioner of Customs, Bangalore/ Chennai for publishing in the websites.
Copy to other Commissionerates/ field formations for circulation and wide publicity.
Copy to Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Panambur, Mangalore 575 010
Copy to Asst Branch Manager, NCCF, N0.8/31/1, Kodical Church Road, Urwa Stores, 575011